All I need today is a little bit of Badgers and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

I need this All I need today is a little bit of Badgers and a whole lot of Jesus shirt. Badger threw up a little last night and I thought/hoped it was just that last little munchies were a bit too much because it was just that little bit. But she ate her usual amount of food first thing this morning and proceeded to barf it all up. She can’t afford to lose weight. I really need her to eat well the rest of today and tomorrow. Next chemo pill is tomorrow night.
All I Need Today Is A Little Bit Of Badgers And A Whole Lot Of Jesus Shirt

Buy this shirt: All I need today is a little bit of Badgers and a whole lot of Jesus shirt
All I need today is a little bit of Badgers and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt