Fall is my 2nd favorite F-word shirt

Everyone knows Fall is my 2nd favorite F-word shirt. My fave F-word doesn’t belong on a shirt. Did your men we just let you outside for the photo shoot lol thats what I do my dhimmis are prisoners in the house. Whats your first Shelby does it sound like cooking you naughty girl Shelby. It would be nice if they didn’t sabotage efforts to expand clothing options for all sizes by pairing the effort with a line of ugly clothes.
Fall is my 2nd favorite F-word shirt

Buy this shirt: Fall is my 2nd favorite F-word shirt
Fall is my 2nd favorite F-word shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt