I’m a good Mom I just cuss a lot shirt

Can’t believe how many fellow dudes are dissing on this, I’d literally die for my son. Wrong with y’all. Veronica Kindig I’ve worked withI’m a good Mom I just cuss a lot shirt and the large majority learn to breast and bottle feed. Both mom and dad should do skin to skin but this is unnecessary. Sara Marie Reynolds wrong, it’s the other way around, if the baby starts out being breast fed, rgey won’t take a bottle. Why, he could do the same thing holding the baby with no shirt on while feeding him a bottle. It’s the same thing as putting a bottle in the babies mouth. Basically, the dad probably just wants to get off on it. No other explanation for it.
I'm A Good Mom I Just Cuss A Lot Shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m a good Mom I just cuss a lot shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt