Damn I make 65 look good shirt

Damn, I make 65 look good Happy Birthdays to me turn up legion 5:00. I need this Damn I make 65 look good shirt. Maybe I’m not perfect for Siya maybe I should just leave him alone. I’ve done everything in my power to make us right but I guess I am fixing a sinking ship. I’m done begging Siya I’m done making things work I’m just done. He even left without saying goodbye which is something he never did so I guess he didn’t love me like I thought he does.
Damn I make 65 look good shirt

Buy this shirt: Damn I make 65 look good shirt
Damn I make 65 look good shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thou shall not poop in the camper shirt

No matter how bad my life sucks at least I’m not a Vikings Fan shirt

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt