Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved Weed shirt

A potential kidnapper picked the wrong group of girls to mess with Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved Weed it was me the end shirt! Now put a sign outside his jail cell that says he got run off by a bunch of little girls. I have heard some new words on Fb that I have not heard anywhere else. They did what they had to do and they did great. My hats off to them for fighting off that POS. More females need to follow their example, which is fierce resistance instead of submission.
Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved Weed shirt

Buy this shirt: Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved Weed shirt
Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved Weed shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt