Captain Morgan squats I thought you said shots shirt

Just this statement below should disqualify Captain Morgan squats I thought you said shots shirt from the Supreme Court. I believe he has a drinking problem today. I am beginning to think Judge Kavanaugh’s downfall might be his alcoholism. He may have perjured himself about his past drinking habits. His edgy references* to “liking beers” remind me how alcoholics (including my deceased father) talk in denial.
Captain Morgan Squats I Thought You Said Shots Shirt

Buy this shirt: Captain Morgan squats I thought you said shots shirt
Captain Morgan squats I thought you said shots shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thou shall not poop in the camper shirt

No matter how bad my life sucks at least I’m not a Vikings Fan shirt

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt