Deadpool I can’t be held responsible for what my face does when you talk shirt

This is the Deadpool I can’t be held responsible for what my face does when you talk shirt, together with Carlos Santana’s amazing guitar playing. Beautiful! I loved this song way back when and still do. Absolutely amazing! Love Rod Stewart’s music and Carlos Santana! I even here a little Stevie Ray Vaughn in dat guitar. Love you Rod, you have been in all of my life, sometimes when my sisters listened to you when they were teens, I thought you were naff, that was over 30 years ago, I have now come to the age where I appreciate your music and how I can put memories to your songs, thanks for that.
Deadpool I Can't Be Held Responsible For What My Face Does When You Talk Shirt

Buy this shirt: Deadpool I can’t be held responsible for what my face does when you talk shirt
Deadpool I can’t be held responsible for what my face does when you talk shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt