Snoop Dogg twas the nizzle before christmizzle and all through the hizzle shirt

They need to have another one of Snoop Dogg twas the nizzle before christmizzle and all through the hizzle shirt, to be inspired to keep hip-hop like this. I’m only 19 and love the old school better than today’s hip hop. Went to the very first show of the tour in San Diego best concert experience I’ve ever seen, took almost 2 hours just to get out of the parking lot everyone thought the show was over and then they came back out to perform an NWA set with Ren and Cube everyone started rushing back into the stadium. I was there at the sell and Arena when they came to Fresno.

Snoop Dogg Twas The Nizzle Before Christmizzle And All Through The Hizzle Shirt
Buy this shirt: Snoop Dogg twas the nizzle before christmizzle and all through the hizzle shirt
Snoop Dogg twas the nizzle before christmizzle and all through the hizzle shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt