Don’t stop retrievin’ shirt

They gather here on the ruins of Don’t stop retrievin’ shirt. Lord Tweedmouth was the founder of the golden retriever as we know today. These were bred as working dogs from a yellow flat-coat retriever called Nous to a now extinct breed called the Tweed Water Spaniel Robin Watson. My Bella was best of a show in my world. Best of the best miss her every day and keep her ashes in my nightstand waiting for the perfect place to send her home. Probably when they send me home. I’m glad they were on leashes that were pegged. Not because I’m afraid of them heavens no! But, their owners might never be able to find them again. They are so gorgeous. Every last one of them.
Don't Stop Retrievin' Shirt

Buy this shirt: Don’t stop retrievin’ shirt
Don’t stop retrievin’ shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt