Glitter Grinch monogram ornament Nurse shirt

Glitter Grinch monogram ornament Nurse shirt and Mother’s day all in 1 week for me is emotional. This song brings it all together. I’m a proud nurse and a motherless daughter. My mom loved Train, Meet Virginia and Drops of Jupiter being her favorite songs by them. My smile through my tears is a blessed feeling. Happy Nurses week all! I love how this one turned out. It made me cry the first time I read the lyrics and again when I heard it but the video makes it so much better. Thank you for the awesome tribute. That would’ve been an awesome potluck, the hospital I work at decided that the nurses have to throw their own potluck and they get to judge.
Glitter Grinch Monogram Ornament Nurse Shirt

Buy this shirt: Glitter Grinch monogram ornament Nurse shirt
Glitter Grinch monogram ornament Nurse shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thou shall not poop in the camper shirt

No matter how bad my life sucks at least I’m not a Vikings Fan shirt

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt