I’ll just have the breast please shirt

I’ll just have the breast please shirt. I go for my third surgery on the 9th of February, the first surgery I recover quickly as the second one in my colon it took a while and then I never had seizures until recently .I’m on Advanced treatment no chemo I am a vegetarian I don’t eat meat so that probably helps but I know I drink a lot of lemon water and when I started that I noticed things have changed my body which helped so if you have any help or advice and can you pray . I will gladly take all the prayers I can that I get through this. I have four children and my mom and my father that I don’t want to leave behind. My son was 4 yrs old when he was diagnosed with cancer.
I'll Just Have The Breast Please Shirt

Buy this shirt: I’ll just have the breast please shirt
I’ll just have the breast please shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thou shall not poop in the camper shirt

No matter how bad my life sucks at least I’m not a Vikings Fan shirt

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt