I’ll just have the breast please shirt

I’ll just have the breast please shirt. I go for my third surgery on the 9th of February, the first surgery I recover quickly as the second one in my colon it took a while and then I never had seizures until recently .I’m on Advanced treatment no chemo I am a vegetarian I don’t eat meat so that probably helps but I know I drink a lot of lemon water and when I started that I noticed things have changed my body which helped so if you have any help or advice and can you pray . I will gladly take all the prayers I can that I get through this. I have four children and my mom and my father that I don’t want to leave behind. My son was 4 yrs old when he was diagnosed with cancer.
I'll Just Have The Breast Please Shirt

Buy this shirt: I’ll just have the breast please shirt
I’ll just have the breast please shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt