Never underestimate a woman who loves Sewing and was born in April shirt

Never underestimate a woman who loves Sewing and was born in April shirt a fantastic achievement, but I wish we could devote all this money and scientific expertise towards sorting out planet earth and its climatic problems first; we don’t need to put humans on Mars, we do need to tackle climate change here urgently! As much as I hail the science and advance in technology, which we will all benefit from, please don’t let humans destroy another planet. Just because we can don’t mean we should! particularly considering what we are doing to our home planet!
Never Underestimate A Woman Who Loves Sewing And Was Born In April Guy Tees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt