This girl runs on Chick-fil-A ABC cup shirt

Got a very good This girl runs on Chick-fil-A ABC cup shirt who complains about vegans. They go on about how preachy they are, how many come over that they are better than nonvegans and so forth. Oh, by the way, they are vegan too. Not all vegans are this way, but a loud vocal bunch is. I admire pescatarians, vegetarians, and vegans. Good on you. But for those who would like to convert their cat or dog to their own human diet: you are not the patron god of animal diets. I hate it when vegans get up early on Sunday to mow the grass for their picnic lunch.
Carousel image 0

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt