Cat dad the man the myth the legend shirt

Omg mine snores exactly like Cat dad the man the myth the legend shirt and white one he’s got asthma and a deviated septum I always end up having to wake him up and move him because I’m afraid he will stop breathing in his sleep snoring like that poor little black bean. Sorry, but when I see the cats screaming 4 help cause they have 2 take a bath then my heart is bleeding so much. I hate people how to do the cat that kind of violence when they don’t need a bath! Why do people bathe their cats? Unless your cat has gotten into some mud or something you don’t need to bathe it. They lick themselves all day for a reason.
Cat Dad The Man The Myth The Legend Shirt

Buy this shirt: Cat dad the man the myth the legend shirt
Cat dad the man the myth the legend shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt