Don’t stop believin’ shirt

I was a fan of Don’t stop believin’ shirt. IMO she butchered Journey’s song and she seemed a little cocky tonight. There’s a fine line between confidence and cocky and tonight I think she crossed that line. Can she just stand up straight when she’s signing plz! She’s kinda looking like the hunchback of Notre Dame while performing. I like this girl, but she absolutely butchered that. She wants to be another Carrie so badly she ruins herself. She can sing but needs to find herself. She’s still young. I’m so glad she sang that song because she will now be eliminated. She tries too hard to be the next Carrie Underwood when she should be herself.
Don't Stop Believin' Shirt

Buy this shirt: Don’t stop believin’ shirt
Don’t stop believin’ shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt