I’d rather be at Wrigley Chicago Cubs shirt

For the rest of this week this city will act like its unified under the banner of the I’d rather be at Wrigley Chicago Cubs shirt, then next week it will go right back to being the most segregated city in the country. I’m a lifelong White Sox fan. I followed the Cubs when Harry Caray joined the team and I fell in love with them in the ’80s. I’ve lived through 1985 Chicago Bears Superbowl Championship, 6 NBA Titles from DA BULLS, 2005 Chicago White Sox World Series Title, but this is the best of all. Congrats Chicago Cubs and as Hawk says “Don’t Stop Now Boys”.

I'd Rather Be At Wrigley Chicago Cubs Shirt
Buy this shirt: I’d rather be at Wrigley Chicago Cubs shirt
I’d rather be at Wrigley Chicago Cubs shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt