Kevin Malone don’t get too chilly this Christmas sweater

Kevin Malone don’t get too chilly this Christmas sweater. As far as I’m concerned that’s literally how he acts in real life. For everyone who so call don’t like Kevin Hart. I mean did you NOT notice his name on the caption of this video? Are you blind? I bet not, just took time out your busy life’s to comment about someone you don’t like when you honestly could’ve kept strolling I mean geesh. He’s funny but sometimes he just does too much and tries too hard to be funny. His shortness and whiny voice help him a lot. I think he was funny. Especially at the end. If he wasn’t funny, all those people would not be laughing.
Kevin Malone Don't Get Too Chilly This Christmas Sweater

Buy this shirt: Kevin Malone don’t get too chilly this Christmas sweater
Kevin Malone don’t get too chilly this Christmas sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt