Unicorn in a Pocket shirt

This is called the inflatable island and it’s off the coast of Unicorn in a Pocket shirt, Philippines I believe. Correct me if I’m wrong but this looks better in videos than it does in person. Entrance fee isn’t so bad, I think for an hour it’s Php 499. Maintenance must insane trying to keep that thing inflated. That thing would be trashed the first day in the US if adults were allowed on it. That totally weirded me out. It looks like a pedophile’s amusement park. Is that head all just fondant? I hate commercially bought fondant but if you make marshmallow fondant tastes way better but I would have done ride crispy for the head and than covered it in fondant but if that’s just 100% fondant for the head that’s gonna be a waste. Fondant is expensive.
Unicorn In A Pocket Shirt

Buy this shirt: Unicorn in a Pocket shirt
Unicorn in a Pocket shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt