You’re my sister but you’re still a bitch shirt

Cute. When my son was born my daughter told me to put him in the You’re my sister but you’re still a bitch shirt to do with him for the first year of his life. I love my kids. When I was born my brother wasn’t very happy because he said he wanted a brother, so my mom jokingly told him they were going to leave me at the hospital and take a baby boy home, so he looked at mom like she was crazy and said “no way, she’s my little sister”. He’s been very protective ever since. She will be a good mother one day. Some little girls love babies all their lives. I was like that growing up. I’m 63 now and Still, love babies.

You're My Sister But You're Still A Bitch Shirt
Buy this shirt: You’re my sister but you’re still a bitch shirt
You’re my sister but you’re still a bitch shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt