Grinch I’m a good aunt I just cuss alot shirt

I had forgotten to grab someone day when I was in middle school and I asked a Grinch I’m a good aunt I just cuss alot shirt. The boy sitting next to me overheard me, reached in his bag, and handed me a few. He told me he always kept them for his girlfriend in case she forgot. Anne Nelson when stick on pads first came out my mom and I bought a case to share .we had one more stop to make .we left 3 small kids in the station wagon ran in to get cigarettes the line was long .when we came out every pad was stuck to every window in the car doors were locked.
Grinch I'm A Good Aunt I Just Cuss Alot Shirt

Buy this shirt: Grinch I’m a good aunt I just cuss alot shirt
Grinch I’m a good aunt I just cuss alot shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt