Howie Long The Godfather Oakland Raiders shirt

Howie’s awesome!! Thank you for signing my Howie Long The Godfather Oakland Raiders shirt. Baddest white boy to ever play defensive end. He brought terror to offensive lines, running backs. Howie was such a great draft pick by the Raiders His 2 sons are doing great in the NFL currently Would be cool if they were free agents if one or both would be a Raider With Howie, you could just see it in his eyes Ain’t no way you are stopping me!
Howie Long The Godfather Oakland Raiders shirt by nowniceshirt

http://nemoshirt-nicefrogtee.strikingly.com/blog/pete-carroll-the-godfather-seattle-seahawks-shirt
Buy this shirt: Howie Long The Godfather Oakland Raiders shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt