I won’t quit but I might cuss the whole time shirt

I like you guys and your videos but please stop with the I won’t quit but I might cuss the whole time shirt to make your videos longer, if people wanna watch it again they’ll just press replay. I love talking/singing dogs. I once had a dog that would sing along with John Denver songs and only John Denver. She was so funny. Soon there will be a translation app. so that humans will be able to communicate in two way language with their cats and dogs. Personally, I can hardly wait but you can’t tell me that they don’t rationalize and understand complicated issues.

I Won't Quit But I Might Cuss The Whole Time Shirt
Buy this shirt: I won’t quit but I might cuss the whole time shirt
I won’t quit but I might cuss the whole time shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt