Today’s number is zero zero kids are listening to me ah ah ah shirt

My three year old said the Today’s number is zero zero kids are listening to me ah ah ah shirt. I was getting groceries from the back of my van with her, some guys next door were getting carpet cleaning supplies from their van. My kid would be a combo of the belly button girl, chocolate milk girl, and the counting kid. With a dash of farting Old MacDonald. I’m going to get so much backlash for saying this cos everyone is a sensitive little butterfly but that bairn at 1min is a fucking pig. I remember Anthony towe would not stay at school we lived close to the school.
Today's Number Is Zero Zero Kids Are Listening To Me Ah Ah Ah Shirt
Buy this shirt: Today’s number is zero zero kids are listening to me ah ah ah shirt
http://shoppingshirts.over-blog.com/2019/02/today-s-number-is-zero-zero-kids-are-listening-to-me-ah-ah-ah-shirt.html

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt