Baby Dinosaur T-Rex and Unicorn shirt

My brother in law used to meet the Baby Dinosaur T-Rex and Unicorn shirt Used to embarrass the hell outta me when I was in my early teens. But to the people saying the kid will be the joke of the year. Most likely not. If the child was raised right she was already laughing before the bus stopped and all her friends were giggling. It will probably be requested at a school function later. We lost our dad 10 years ago but I was a daddy’s girl when I was little. She may not appreciate it now or think he’s just nuts, but this kind of thing will make up the happy stories of her future. Way to go, dad!
Baby Dinosaur T Rex And Unicorn Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt