Beavis and Butthead back to the future shirt

Beavis and Butthead back to the future shirt. They’re not even human, they’re cartoons! Some of the things they do could cause a person to get hurt, expelled, arrested or possibly deported. To put it another way, don’t try this at home. Too bad this generation is filled with cry babies that get offended by everything. I miss all these great shows. Married with children and Beavis and butthead were my favorite. Dude Married with children and Martin are the only shows from back in the day that still makes me laugh. Im saying they don’t make shows like this any more cuz people be crying and bitching. I will never forget that episode where I think Beavis was choking on a piece of food, the whole show! Butthead was clueless af the whole show.
Beavis And Butthead Back To The Future Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt