I asked God for a best friend he sent me my grandma shirt

I’m a retired nurse now, but I took care of I asked God for a best friend he sent me my grandma shirt. Grandma would rush home from work every day to help. She is an awesome lady and he is one sweet, loveable boy! I miss them both, but I just got too old to do this anymore. So glad someone has stepped up to help them with this ramp! Awesome people! Bless your heart grandmother and yes he is a blessing I am a mother with a child that has down syndrome and she’s my Rock so I know what you mean when you say you won’t trade him for anything God Got you and your grandson. I’m loving all the positive reactions to this! I hope everyone remembers this sweet boy if they ever consider parking in a handicap spot without a placard. Don’t do it.
I Asked God For A Best Friend He Sent Me My Grandma Shirt
Buy this shirt: I asked God for a best friend he sent me my grandma shirt
https://www.gearbubble.com/god-best-friend-sent-grand

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt