I may live in South Dakota but I’ll always have the Giants in my DNA shirt

Ever notice how Kanye never cares about I may live in South Dakota but I’ll always have the Giants in my DNA shirt, everyday people until he’s trying to sell you something? Bootleg this album. Don’t give Ye your money. Plenty of artists engage fans even when they aren’t selling anything. Killer Mike, Lupe, Royce. To name a couple. Kanye deletes his twitter till a month before his release dates and says some shock value bullshit to try to boost sales. Jon, I’d bootleg your shit too, but I hate electronic music.
I May Live In South Dakota But I'll Always Have The Giants In My Dna Guys Shirt
Buy this shirt: I may live in South Dakota but I’ll always have the Giants in my DNA shirt
https://www.reddit.com/user/Nicefrogtee/comments/b58575/i_may_live_in_south_dakota_but_ill_always_have/
https://www.thehunt.com/the-hunt/k3TVRE-live-south-dakota-ill-giants-dna

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt