Sometimes I open my mouth and my mama comes out shirt

The Facebook doctors and Sometimes I open my mouth and my mama comes out shirt? I would rather my kid try it in front of me and know that it’s bad then sneak off and try it on his own when I wasn’t there. I’m 45 years old and unfortunately I ate the Hershey’s cocoa as well. Not only that I drank a little Swig of vanilla extract. I’m so lucky to be alive. My mom did that to me with a bar of exlax because I kept telling her it was chocolate and I wanted some so she let me eat it I could tell you how many tiles are on my bathroom floor. I just came here to see how many people were offended by this and how many people who say this is wrong and bad parenting.
Sometimes I Open My Mouth And My Mama Comes Out Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Milwaukee Brewers Have Bernie Brewer a merry little Christmas Tree sweater

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt

A BJ is better than a Yank Baseball shirt