Sometimes I open my mouth and my mama comes out shirt

The Facebook doctors and Sometimes I open my mouth and my mama comes out shirt? I would rather my kid try it in front of me and know that it’s bad then sneak off and try it on his own when I wasn’t there. I’m 45 years old and unfortunately I ate the Hershey’s cocoa as well. Not only that I drank a little Swig of vanilla extract. I’m so lucky to be alive. My mom did that to me with a bar of exlax because I kept telling her it was chocolate and I wanted some so she let me eat it I could tell you how many tiles are on my bathroom floor. I just came here to see how many people were offended by this and how many people who say this is wrong and bad parenting.
Sometimes I Open My Mouth And My Mama Comes Out Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thou shall not poop in the camper shirt

No matter how bad my life sucks at least I’m not a Vikings Fan shirt

If I offend you I’m really sorry I will tone it down shirt